The Great American Bike Race
Saturday, April 27, 2019
8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Legacy High School
This year marks the 23rd Annual Great American Bike Race. In 2018, 130 teams with 1,522 total bikers raised more than $422,000.
Please join us and … Do it for the kids!
To date, GABR has disbursed more than $3.5 million to assist families in central and western North Dakota. With an increasing amount of funds being distributed each year to families in need, your support is more important than ever before.
Schedule of events
8 a.m. Registration opens
8:30 a.m. Opening ceremony
9 a.m. First heat
3 p.m. Closing ceremony
Why We Ride
Together, we can make a difference for kids and young adults who live with cerebral palsy and other childhood-onset conditions that permanently affect development.
- Each team consists of up to 15 individuals, 12 of which will ride in a 20-minute heat.
- GABR is as competitive as you make it. The name of the game is fun, so you don’t have to be Tour de France caliber to participate.
- Each rider receives a GABR T-shirt and is entered into a drawing for additional prizes.
- Prizes awarded to the top fundraising team and for top team mileage.
- Prizes awarded to the top individual fundraiser and for most miles biked in a 20-minute heat.
- Breakfast and lunch will be available at the race for a free will offering. 100% of the dollars raised benefit GABR.