The Great American Bike Race
Saturday, April 9, 2016
Century High School
This year marks the 20th Annual Great American Bike Race. In 2015, 102 teams of 12 riders raised more than $360,000. Our goal is to make this our biggest and best GABR yet, as we strive to raise $400,000 to support local kids and their families that face daily struggles with cerebral palsy and related disabilities.
Please join us and…Do it for the kids!
Why We Ride
All proceeds of GABR in Bismarck support local children and their families with expenses due to cerebral palsy and related disabilities. The funds provide the families with resources that go above and beyond insurance coverage. Over the past 19 years, more than $2.5 million has been raised for children through GABR!GABR 101:
- Each team consists of up to 15 individuals, 12 of which will ride in a 20-minute heat
- GABR is as competitive as you make it. The name of the game is fun, so you don’t have to be Tour de France caliber to participate.
- Each rider receives a GABR T-shirt and is entered into a drawing for additional prizes.
- Prizes awarded to the top fundraising team and for top team mileage.
- Prizes awarded to the top individual fundraiser and for most miles biked in a 20-minute heat.
- Breakfast and lunch will be available at the race for a free will offering.100% of proceeds benefit GABR.