The Great American Bike Race
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Legacy High School
This year marks the 22nd Annual Great American Bike Race. In 2017, 105 teams of 12 riders raised more than $411,000.
Please join us and … Do it for the kids!
To date, GABR has disbursed nearly $3.5 million to assist families in central and western North Dakota. With an increasing amount of funds being distributed each year to families in need, your support is more important than ever before.
Why We Ride
The mission of the Sanford Health Foundation Great American Bike Race is to support children and young adults with cerebral palsy and other related childhood-onset conditions permanently affecting development.
- Each team consists of up to 15 individuals, 12 of which will ride in a 20-minute heat.
- GABR is as competitive as you make it. The name of the game is fun, so you don’t have to be Tour de France caliber to participate.
- Each rider receives a GABR T-shirt and is entered into a drawing for additional prizes.
- Prizes awarded to the top fundraising team and for top team mileage.
- Prizes awarded to the top individual fundraiser and for most miles biked in a 20-minute heat.
- Breakfast and lunch will be available at the race for a free will offering. 100% of the dollars raised benefit GABR.