About the Race
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Registration Open - 7 am
Race Start Time - 8 am
Sanford Wellness Center Tea/Ellis location Sioux Falls, SD Click here for sponsorship opportunities.
*You do not need all 6 riders to register -- start your team now and then recruit your family & friends! Limited spots available.
Teams of 6 cyclists compete against each other on stationary bikes riding for 20-minute intervals with a 10-minute break to change riders, record results and clean bikes. The name of the game is FUN, so you don’t have to be Tour de France caliber to enter. Plenty of the contestants will need to take frequent breaks during their 20 minutes of cycling.
Food and beverages will be available for a free will donation, with all funds benefitting Children’s Miracle Network. Register by March 31st for a $30 registration fee, by April 8th for a $35 fee, and after April 8th for a $40 fee (no guaranteed t-shirt size after April 8th).
Your GABR team can make a difference in the lives of kids like our GABR Star, Colton. Earn prizes for hitting fundraising goals for Children's Miracle Network.
- $50 GABR sweat towel and chance to win door prizes
- $100 GABR water bottle and socks
- $250 GABR performance tee or tank and visor
- $500 GABR pullover
- $1,000 Fitbit and chance to win a bike
- Prizes awarded to all team members for most funds raised by a team
- Prizes awarded for the team that bikes the most collective miles
- Prizes awarded to the best team theme (you are encouraged to design costumes and decorate your bike area in the theme of your choosing)
- Prizes awarded to the team with the best spirit
About Sanford Children's Miracle Network
- 100% of funds raised stay local
- 100% of funds raised benefit a child
- No child is ever turned away regardless of their ability to pay.
- Funds raised through Children’s Miracle Network enhance programs and services and are used to purchase the most advanced life-saving medical equipment needed to care for children. Simply put, funds raised through these programs help change and save the lives of children.
- Children are at the heart of everything we do. As the region’s largest and only free-standing pediatric hospital, Sanford Children’s is renowned for its expertise in treating premature infants, children with cancer, asthma, diabetes, genetic disorders, heart problems and much more.
- Sanford Children’s became the region’s only Children’s Miracle Network hospital in 1986. Since then, thousands of children have been cared for.