About the Race
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Sanford Wellness Center Tea/Ellis location Sioux Falls, S.D. Become a sponsor
*You do not need all 6 riders to register -- start your team now and then recruit your family & friends! Limited spots available.
- Teams of 6 cyclists compete against each other on stationary bikes.
- You don't need a full team to register
- Each teammate rides for 20-minutes
- GABR is as competitive as you make it. The name of the game is FUN, so you don't have to be Tour de France caliber to participate.
- Each rider receives a GABR T-shirt, and will have a chance to win more prizes for hitting fundraising goals
About Sanford Children's Miracle Network (CMN)
100 percent stays local to benefit kids in our community. Every patient at Sanford Children's Hospital and the Sanford Boekelheide NICU has benefited from CMN funding, often without realizing it. Funds help provide:
- Specialized equipment
- Important unbilled programs
- Direct child and family assistance for expenses not covered by insurance
Why we ride
For the kids, of course! But out great incentives will give you a few more reasons to hit these fundraising goals:
- $50 GABR sweat towel and chance to win door prizes
- $100 GABR water bottle and socks
- $250 GABR performance tee or tank and visor
- $500 GABR pullover
You also can win prizes for each member of your team. Here's how:
- Most funds raised by a team
- Most collective miles
- Best team theme - You are encouraged to design costumes and decorate your bike area. Use your creativity!
- Best team spirit - For cheering the loudest, of course.